Hiking poles will help you keep your stride and stay focused
It has been shown that when adding hiking poles to your walking, you will maintain your pace and improve your rhythm. Whilst walking without hiking poles only works out your lower body, walking with poles will share the load more evenly across your whole body. Experience the reduction of stress on your feet, knees, legs and back, and enjoy a complete body workout!
Planning on going on a long or hilly walking holiday?
A lot of research recommends the use of hiking poles during long distance hikes, even more so when carrying a backpack. Enjoy longer and more satisfying walks with less effort; and then benefit by:
✔ Improving your power and endurance when walking up hill
✔ Getting more balance on uneven trails
✔ Protecting your knees, especially when walking down steep hills
✔ Improvement in your posture by making you walk more upright
✔ An increase in speed, particularly when walking downhill
✔ Reducing fatigue
✔ Getting extra stability
Why Buy the iZarin® Hiking Poles?
- Well firstly the iZarin® hiking walking poles are lighter in weight at only 280g; and made from aluminium alloy. You will notice instantly how much more durable they are than the carbon fibre walking pole’s.
- Designed with ‘quick flip’ external lock joints instead of ‘twist locks’, you will be able to adjust the height of your walking poles quickly and easily! Moreover enjoy the peace of mind that your hiking poles will not collapse on you whilst in use!
- The three-part telescopic fully adjustable design offers you heights ranging between 66cm and 135cm (25.9″ to 53.14″).
- 2 part (Cork + EVA) soft foam handles provide the upmost comfort to your hands; as well as a secure non slip grip. Lightweight and ergonomically shaped foam handles also absorb moisture from sweaty hands quickly. Keep you going for longer without any unnecessary interruptions.
- You can’t hike without adjustable wrist straps attached to your poles now can you! Each hiking pole includes a low profile strap with brushed backing, so that you can adjust them accurately and rapidly! The padded base provides great comfort and control.
- Weather resistance, anti-corrosion and 100% free from the influence of temperatures ranging between (-80 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Suitable for hiking, trekking, camping and mountain climbing. You no longer need to buy separate walking poles for different outdoor activities. Use the iZarin® hiking poles on all terrain types!
- Carry your new poles inside the carry bag that we have included as part of this awesome package. Now you can safely transport your poles without damaging them.
- Extra accessories are also included for you, to ensure you have everything and a little extra during your hikes. Additional parts include; 2x mud skirts, 2x horseshoe tips, 2x rubber tips, 2x hiking pole connectors. And that’s not all…
- You get a lifetime guarantee. If there is ever an issue with your poles we will send you a new pair. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Lightweight / Telescopic / Can be used for various outdoor activities
The iZarin® hiking poles are an essential outdoor walking accessory that can be used on a variety of rough terrain. Made from ultralight and durable aluminium alloy, weighing at only 280g each, these poles will ensure your knees are kept from being exposed to pain and discomfort.
The three part telescopic sections can be fully extended from 65 to 135cm, to suit any height or terrain. Use them for hiking, trekking, snowshoeing, backcountry snowboarding, mountain climbing and more!
The two-part Cork / EVA foam handle provides a comfortable feel, whilst the adjustable wrist strap gives you a secure grip.
Perfect for any terrain as there are three additional accessories included with this pack. The rubber tip, horseshoe tip and mud skirt. Moreover there is also an ice grip attached to the walking poles.
To make this deal even more sweeter, we have made sure you have all of the necessary hiking equipment at hand. There are also 2 connectors to hold your walking poles securely and neatly together; as well as the iZarin® walking pole carry bag to keep all of your hiking gear safe.
1. Do not extend the poles beyond the mark “Stop”.
2. Ensure your hiking poles are locked tightly before any type of use.
1. Why should I use walking poles?
To distribute the load, add support and take the stress off your body. Get a balanced walking pace, reduce sports injury and increase speed.
2. Should I use 1 or 2 walking poles?
Using both walking poles is better for the balance of your body, prevents you falling over and balance your load better.
3. How do I adjust the length of the poles?
Lift up the lock, loosen the screw, pull out the pole to the suitable height, tighten the screw and close the lock by pushing it back down.
For reference only: The appropriate length of the poles = your height x 0.66 when walking on flat ground.